[LAU] DFasma 1.4.4 - A tool to analyse and compare audio files in time and frequency
gilles.degottex at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:37:56 UTC 2016
I felt we lack a light, quick and efficient tool to compare waveforms.
DFasma is quite convenient for inspection of results of synthesis and
modification tasks on voice signals.
* Shows spectrogram, amplitude spectrum, phase spectrum and group delay.
* Can play a filtered sound given a selected frequency band.
* Rectification of the spectrogram tilt (cepstral lifting).
* Can create and edit fundamental frequency (F0) files (thanks to REAPER).
* Can create and edit segmentation files.
* Can load about 25 different audio formats (thanks to libsndfile).
* Everything runs under Linux, Mac OSX and Windows.
Have fun ! And any type of feedback is welcomed of course.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-user