[LAU] [ANN] jack-select 0.1 beta 1 release

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Tue Mar 15 15:50:43 UTC 2016

On 03/15/2016 04:05 PM, Christopher Arndt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> to scratch a personal itch*, I have created a little systray
> application, which allows to switch between different QJackCtl
> configuration presets with just two mouse clicks:
>
> https://github.com/SpotlightKid/jack-select

For reference, you can directly interact with qjactctl as well:

dbus-send --system /org/rncbc/qjackctl org.rncbc.qjackctl.stop
dbus-send --system /org/rncbc/qjackctl org.rncbc.qjackctl.preset
"string:Presonus"
dbus-send --system /org/rncbc/qjackctl org.rncbc.qjackctl.start

dbus-send --system /org/rncbc/qjackctl org.rncbc.qjackctl.stop
dbus-send --system /org/rncbc/qjackctl org.rncbc.qjackctl.preset
"string:(default)"
dbus-send --system /org/rncbc/qjackctl org.rncbc.qjackctl.start

> This is intended for use with jackdbus only.

The above also works with jack1 (since qjackctl provides the dbus
interface).