[LAU] Yoshimi LV2 GUI

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Wed Mar 16 01:34:28 UTC 2016

Hi!

I built Yoshimi to get the LV2 plugin and it works fine, I mean I loaded
a Qtractor session in which it was used, and it remembers MIDI channel
and patch, super cool. Sounds good, too :) But the GUI is broken, I get
a weird "Qtractor" empty rectangular window that I never saw before, in
any situation. That would already be less of a problem if the presets
could be accessed from the generic UI, but (very) sadly it's not the
case. This Yoshimi GUI used to work, I saw it.

I'm sure it's nothing, have somebody had this PB before?

yPhil

--
Philippe "xaccrocheur" Yassin
http://manyrecords.com