[LAU] UB MADI working great on Linux

James Greenlee james at madsonics.com
Thu Mar 17 18:38:25 UTC 2016

I'm not happy with the direction of Windows so I'm looking at the possibility of working in Linux.  I have an Orion 32 which has been great but doesn't work in Linux.  The Orion 32 supports optical MADI I/O and I could link it up to my laptop for some trials of running Linux software in parallel with my Windows rig, but...I'd need a USB MADI device that worked.

James