[LAU] Music: Little Latin Jazz for Collaboration

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Mon Mar 21 12:28:58 UTC 2016

Hi!

Wow, nice! Love the piano track! I might suggest Robin Gareus' SetBfree B3
LV2 Plugin for the organ, it is simply amazing and nails the Hammond sound
better than anything else out there.

https://github.com/pantherb/setBfree/releases/tag/v0.8.0

I'm very tempted to throw my hat in the ring with some drums/percussion or
maybe guitar but time is short right now, in any case what a great collab
idea and it will certainly be interesting to see what people do with this.

Great idea!

Glen