[LAU] Ardour: exporting woes

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Thu Mar 24 21:04:39 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 09:49:00PM +0100, Filipe Coelho wrote:
> On 24.03.2016 21:24, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> >Conclusion: I have been wasting my time. Ciao,
>
> With all due respect... please send a proper patch next time.

It was a proper patch. Changing the 'sorting' algo required some
new data structures, and everything that depended on the old ones
had to be changed. This was not something that could be done in
small steps.

If only parts of the patch are applied I can't be held responsible
for the result. The complete patch was tested, and not only with
simple cases but with some purposely designed to reveal problems.
Everything worked here, and has been working since.