[LAU] Experience and opinions about audio FLOSS licensing

Carlos sanchiavedraZ csanchezgs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:23:37 UTC 2016

Hi Robin!

> On 03/23/2016 09:56 PM, Carlos sanchiavedraZ wrote:
> [..]
> > In this case about your experience, premises and reasons why you chose
> your
> > licenses for your products or original projects, and same thing when you
> > build upon existing software.
> >

> deja-vu
>

> http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2013-November/095088.html

You're right, Robin.

I had in my mind I asked about it years ago, but didn't do my homework
(re-read that thread that goes deep in the matter) before sending the
question as I'm used to. Too exhausted that day or a missing coffee.

Actually, curiosity about your opinions related Software Freedom
Conservancy and if you actively watch the use of your code (and how) is
what I should asked.

Going 5 minutes face against the wall ;).

--

C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com