[LAU] Ardour: exporting woes

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Wed Mar 30 23:47:18 UTC 2016

I noticed additional source files in the archive and after some diffing
around, I struggle to see their purpose. They do differ in different
ways from their counterpart in the jack source tree then the
corresponding section in "jack.diff".
Are the changes in these files to be applied before the diff or after or
do they serve a totally different purpose?

Best regards

Markus