[LAU] Ardour: exporting woes

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Mar 31 03:08:58 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> What has become of the first principle, write READABLE code?
>
> I'll get me coat now.  This is a younger persons game, but its not an
> improvement...

How about instead of getting your coat, you read the uncrustify config code
(and the rest of this thread), and you help figure out how to make what
uncrustify did better?

Alternatively, how about you cleanup Fons' patch so that it doesn't consist
of 80% meaningless code reformatting and is actual something that a future
developer could read and understand what was changed without ploughing
through dozens of brace repositionings?