[LAU] Ardour: exporting woes

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Thu Mar 31 15:30:48 UTC 2016

On 03/31/2016 09:34 AM, Filipe Coelho wrote:
> In my opinion we should get back to the original jack1 code before
> uncrustify messed up things.
> And then try to generate a clean patch. I'm willing to do the clean
> patch if Paul reverts uncrustify changes.
> @Paul: is that ok?

After having a look at the patch myself and the commit history, this
seems to be a reasonable approach but there is still the problem, that
commits after the uncrustify step may depend on that one and might need
to be rebased?

@Paul Have the uncrustify changes from
c758cdf4f6e959b92683f2dba6ce8617ac4f0a83 been tested independently from
the toposort patch?

Best regards

Markus