[LAU] #musicmadewitlinux - Chopin Nocturnes

Thorsten Wilms self at thorstenwilms.com
Sun May 1 19:14:49 UTC 2016

On 01.05.2016 19:12, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> High prAIse from the Maestro himself.
>
> Good art enables a reActIon. Some will be positive, some will be negAtIve.
> No reaction at All Is what we really fear...

I really like how you extend the audio-visual expression of utter
careless irreverent boredom to performance art by posting such a fine
example of hollow smugness.

Stinky waste water or a kick against the shin "enable" a reaction, too,
but are of course not as artful as this.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/