[LAU] #musicmadewitlinux - Chopin Nocturnes

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Sun May 1 22:06:35 UTC 2016

Patrick Shirkey, May 1 2016:

> On Mon, May 2, 2016 12:07 am, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>> On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 05:08:54PM +1000, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>>
>> Unique effect indeed: horrible, without any musical content at all.
Hey hey,
in a way I find myself agreeing with Fons. But looking through the archives, I've seen that you've been around for a while and I'm sure, that you know of all the software, that's out there. So you must make it a conscious choice to work in the "trash" genre. I haven't heard one piece yet, that I found purely enjoyable. So I ask myself why? I'm curious: what are your intentions? How do you approach music or art in general? What is important for you? Does art have to fullfill a certain function? In short: what makes you tick, when it comes to your own music?

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain