[LAU] MIDI controllable video player

Michael Jarosch riotsound at riotmusic.de
Wed May 4 21:08:02 UTC 2016

Am Mittwoch, den 04.05.2016, 14:00 +0200 schrieb Edgar Aichinger:

> Maybe it's complete overkill but qlcplus (lighting control software)
> can do that too.

Yes, of course! QLC+ - I love it!

Unfortunately, there is another problem: the audio output of the video.
I need it on the channels nine and ten of my RME HDSP and jack is
running. QLC+ doesn't support jack(, yet?).

But I could tweak around that problem, too: QLC+ has the possibility to
startup whatever program I want with a cue. So, any jack capable video-
player could do it. And then, of course, trigger the cue with a MIDI-
event from ShowQ. :)

Not the "easy" sollution I was looking for, but worth a try...

Greets!
Mitsch