[LAU] vlc and jack

Michael Jarosch riotsound at riotmusic.de
Thu May 5 08:36:25 UTC 2016

Am Dienstag, den 03.05.2016, 16:12 +0200 schrieb Michael Jarosch:

> don't know how to express that with regex... :(

Still don't know the regex-stuff, but I know how to workaround that:
Loaded a stereo equalizer to carla and connected the EQs output to the
correct sink of my HDSP. Started up vlc with this line:

vlc --jack-connect-regex EQ1Q

Now, vlc only connects to the stereo EQ.
Don't know: If someone already implements such a feature, why not just
making it possible to set f.e. a comma-seperated value of "allowed"
jack sinks?

Greets!
Mitsch