[LAU] No more Keyboard in Qtractor :(

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Fri May 6 02:07:08 UTC 2016

Nope, I'm stuck. I tried another keyboard, still the same weird issue: I
can type text in file dialogs, I can toggle the mixer with F9, I even
can use my custom F1 to F4 shortcuts, but I can no longer create a clip
with C, or even copy and paste things with Ctrl+c/v

What is really weird is that in the shortcuts window, every key works!

Guys, please help, this is really breaking my workflow and ruining all
my sessions since the beginning of this week

On 05/03/2016 07:21 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2016 19:17:15 +0100, Yassin Philip wrote:
>> ctrl+drag
> "drag" isn't a key ;). Is it?

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com