[LAU] No more Keyboard in Qtractor :(

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Fri May 6 07:44:10 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-06 06:19, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> On 05/06/2016 04:07 AM, Yassin Philip wrote:
>> Guys, please help, this is really breaking my workflow and ruining all
>> my sessions since the beginning of this week
>
> Try moving $HOME/.config/rncbc.org/Qtractor.conf and start Qtractor
> again. If the keys then work again then it's probably something in your
> config.

yes. as Jeremy suggests, there's probably something illegal or broken on
your pc-keyborad shortcuts config, maybe some dupes that sneaked in
across application updates.

advice: please don't mess with simple letter keys ("a"-"z"): they
collide with shift+letter combinations which are the same as keyed in
caps ("A"-"Z") and are not detected as duplicate when entering them on
the Help/Shortcuts... dialog.

hth.
cheers
--