[LAU] SooperLooper questions - Sync and quantize

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Sat May 21 12:20:25 UTC 2016

Hey hey everyone,
I'm just starting with SooperLooper, using it only through MIDI. I can't use
the GUI and OSC would be very awkward.

So I have problems with sync'ing and quantizing. I'd like to sync all loops
(or loopers) to loop 1. So I can record a main riff and then get all other
instruments/patterns sync'ed to that. Below you'll find my current
SooperLooper preset, using only some MIDI notes for record/overdub, mute,
trigger, reverse, undo, redo and some basic setup. Though I think I've got the
correct commands, the loops drift apart.

Another issue is that I don't get passthrough audio or audio during record.
Any ideas on that?

I'm using SooperLooper 1.7.0. Any help is appreciated.

*** basic.slb ***
0  n  36 note	record_or_overdub	0	0		1
0  n  37 note	record_or_overdub	1
0  n  38 note	record_or_overdub	2