[LAU] Music (and Video) Made with Linux - Rated Blue Live

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat May 28 16:44:30 UTC 2016

On Sat, 28 May 2016 15:16:11 +0100
Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk> wrote:

> Well I just found time to have a look at this, only I'm greeted with
> a demand to sign in to youtube :(
>
> Is there any other way to get this?

Heard it once, tried it again, still works.  The link shows the
member's page.  At the bottom part of the screen are the videos.
Simply click on any.  The top part has a button at the right to
subscribe to the member's page.  If you like it very much, you can
subscribe and be notified of any other additions.

I haven't commented on the music because blues is not a style of music
I'm much fond of.  So I prefer no to comment anything because it would
be tainted.