[LAU] Qtractor - & friends - ONE WINDOW setup!!

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Nov 3 17:31:39 UTC 2016

On 11/03/2016 04:51 PM, Len Ovens wrote:
> I do not know qtractor well enough to say what is possible in direct
> control from keyboard or other controller. I did find the MIDI controler
> setup, so it is possible for sure. I have not found any OSC Docs for
> qtractor though.

fyi.

a) there's no OSC control interface on qtractor "master" branch; only
good old and genuine MIDI, regular 7bit channel messages (eg. CC, but
any other message will do) and extended 14-bit channel too, (N)RPN and
CC14 pairings; user configurable PC-keyboard shortcuts are also in place
as well;

b) there's an experimental OSC infrastructure also in place for too many
some years now, rather specific interface to freewheeling [1], which
lives under the "oscx" branch.

[1] http://freewheeling.sourceforge.net/

cheers
--