[LAU] Help with mixing/mastering an EP

Emily Fox foxxemusicmail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:50:04 UTC 2016

Hi all :)

I only recently found this list, and did not realise there were so many
people out there making music with open source, it's pretty awesome <3

I am currently making an EP, and my mixing/mastering skills are ok, but not
exactly honed yet! I would really appreciate another pair of ears or more
in the process, so if anyone would be up for giving my mixes a listen and
giving me some feedback, that would be greatly appreciated. Please let me
know if so, but FYI timescales are quite short, so it will only be over the
next few days/week probably.

Links to my various pages are on my website (http://www.emilyfoxmusic.co.uk/),
and particularly visit my YouTube if you want to have a hear at the kind of
thing I'm doing. The EP page for info about that is on Kickstarter here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1664667971/emily-fox-makes-a-real-ep

If anyone's up for lending me a pair of ears, that would be totally amazing.

Thanks a lot,
Emily