[LAU] Help with mixing/mastering an EP

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Nov 9 10:50:33 UTC 2016

Hi Emily,
Nov 9 2016, Emily Fox has written:
> I am currently making an EP,
Is it "Made in Heaven"?
> and my mixing/mastering skills are ok, but not
> exactly honed yet! I would really appreciate another pair of ears or more
> in the process, so if anyone would be up for giving my mixes a listen and
> giving me some feedback, that would be greatly appreciated. Please let me
> know if so, but FYI timescales are quite short, so it will only be over the
> next few days/week probably.
I'd like to give it a go.
If the EP in question is not "Made in Heaven", could you please send me
a direct link to the bandcamp album/project, since my navigation on that
site is still somewhere between awkward and impossible.

Ciao,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3