[LAU] Help with mixing/mastering an EP

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Nov 9 11:18:46 UTC 2016

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 09:50:04 +0000
Emily Fox <foxxemusicmail at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> I am currently making an EP, and my mixing/mastering skills are ok,
> but not exactly honed yet! I would really appreciate another pair of
> ears or more in the process, so if anyone would be up for giving my
> mixes a listen and giving me some feedback, that would be greatly
> appreciated.

> If anyone's up for lending me a pair of ears, that would be totally
> amazing.

Well, since you mentioned in another reply that these are not what
you're working on I stopped listening at the 2nd song.  Why spend the
time to write comments only to see that yes, that has been done, and
that also, and also that.

OTOH, the songs I heard (first two) are quite good.  The intent is
there both in composition and in arranging the sounds.  However, those
versions sounded a bit on the thin side, and because of that, the
vocals (which are very nice) stands out a bit too much in the sense
that the feeling of blending with the music could be better, IMHO.

Cheers.