[LAU] everything stops after 2.1GB

Johannes Kroll j-kroll at gmx.de
Wed Nov 9 20:11:14 UTC 2016

FYI, I tried jack_capture on a 64-Bit OS and used jack_freewheel so I
didn't have to wait for hours for hitting the 2.1 GB "mark".
jack_capture will output

>>> Warning. 4GB limit on wav file almost reached.

and the .wav file stops at 4GB.

So it does seem to be a problem with the 32-bit version of jack_capture.
This should be fixed, but in the meantime, I can recommend
jack_timemachine for recording. jack_rec might also work.

Best,
J.