[LAU] [Music] A regular Monday in Berlin

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Nov 21 18:35:01 UTC 2016

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 17:47:53 +0100
Daniel Swärd <excds at kth.se> wrote:

Hi,

> Something me and my friend (who dropped by to cheer me up) made this
> afternoon using Bitwig on Ubuntu. It's David on guitar:
> https://soundcloud.com/excds/regularberlinmonday
>
> Comments?

Nice jam.  Guitar a bit too loud in regard of the synths that provides
the context i.e. the guitar improv could be more appreciated if the
harmonic context would be more dramatic by an increased presence,
IMHO.

Overall a nice flowing feeling.  Sharp contrast with the picture of the
zombie or whatever holding the chopped hand !

Cheers.