[LAU] Zyn presets collection: get them while they are online

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:29:00 UTC 2016

Just FYI, for some time now they have been mirrored on Musical Artifacts,
but most importantly ZynAddSubFx contributors have organized most of them,
normalized volumes, etc.. and included them as part of the project in the
'Net Wisdom' bank
https://sourceforge.net/p/zynaddsubfx/instruments/ci/master/tree/banks/net-wisdom/
So new Zyn install should already have these presets there.

Cheers,
Lucas