[LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Thu Oct 13 20:18:01 UTC 2016

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 20:54:54 +0100
Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk> wrote:

> My concern is at what point does the performer get overwhelmed?

> I'm reminded of this:
> http://www.umop.com/art/kb042.jpg

This is absolutely true and also makes the biggest challenge.

OTOH, the networking of plugins in order to enable them taking
decisions collectively, is geared at the mixing process.  There also,
even though the bird's song was collected not too badly, there is also
room for creativity.  It would then be to lighten up the mixing task to
better concentrate of artistic expression, that the plugins would act
as a group.  I'm not saying I approve of this.