[LAU] Drifting

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Oct 18 19:12:39 UTC 2016

Sometimes you get so bogged down in problems that you tend to forget what it's
all about. Well, after a series of seemingly intractable coding issues on
Sunday, I decided to take a break and instead pootle about on my DAW.

Picking up a barely started project I'd laid aside, for once things went
surprisingly smoothly, and this was the result. I hope you enjoy it.

https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/drifting

The icing on the cake? It turned out to be a perfect match for this months KVR
competition theme :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk