[LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

Jeremy Carter jeremy at jeremycarter.ca
Tue Oct 18 22:21:36 UTC 2016

The argument against this seems to be basically, it can't happen because
people have differing financial interests in having their own proprietary
solution which they want to keep private.

But this is not the proprietary world here, this is the world of open
source. So what's the problem with doing it anyway? Maybe it takes off and
maybe even gets used eventually in proprietary stuff (if that's what you
want)