[LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 03:31:52 UTC 2016

A stab in the dark, and at the risk of grossly oversimplifying the task of
audio engineering:

Let's say you have N tracks, each with mystery
TheIntelliNetExcitingAutoReacta(TM) plugin (TINEAR). TINEAR analyzes the
spectra of each track, and, on the fly, based on the spectra of all other
tracks, adjusts appropriate frequency bands so each track occupies a
predefined spectral niche.

Similarly, MadUberDimensionializer(TM) plugin MUD does the same but for
spatial separation.