[LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

Robert Edge thumbknucklerocks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:48:25 UTC 2016

I think that may or may not be useful, depending on how well it works.

Declaring such a thing 'THE FUTURE OF AUDIO PLUGINS' and worrying about a
standardized protocol is goofy as hell.

The OP seems very resistant to the idea of actually doing something, but
insists that this is THE WAY FORWARD.

That's why people are not taking the discussion seriously.