[LAU] The future of audio plugins ?

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Oct 19 21:19:56 UTC 2016

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 20:51:52 +0000
Fons Adriaensen <fons at linuxaudio.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 04:43:18PM -0400, Jeremy Carter wrote:

>> Of course audio engineers would think something which could
>> potentially put them out of work was stupid

> Believe me, they were not troubled by anything like that at all.

Apart from believing, any substance ?  Which would be, of course, aside
from anything having to do with AI applied to EQ in the context of this
thread here. As a general question, OK.  But that's not the context
here.

Some people might have large laughs when seeing the first rice
cookers.  I can cook perfect rice, no need for a machine !