[LAU] jackd1 and pulseaudio

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Oct 20 07:34:57 UTC 2016

Am 20.10.2016 um 08:51 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:39:06 -0700 (PDT), Len Ovens wrote:
>> I think systemd can be set to not start a script till some other
>> service is running.
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 04:55:57 +0200, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>> It could be used from a systemd service file as well.
> I suspect both of you are talking about "units".
>
> https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

I'm far, far from being a expert for systemd, but I talk about a
systemd.service file:
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.service.html

and indeed, you could set it to run, for example after a other service :

[Unit]
Description=Fix PulseAudio after resume from suspend
After=suspend.target