[LAU] Feedback Cancellation Plugin

Robert Edge thumbknucklerocks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:02:18 UTC 2016

I don't know why you guys think this is impossible.  The dbx unit, or
copies thereof,  you see in small PA systems all the time works fine.  Not
as good as an experienced engineer with a 1/3rd octave EQ, but good enough
to be very useful to performers running sound from the stage or for ad hoc
PA systems in small venues.

I don't know of an open source implementation, but the engineering problem
itself is not intractable.