[LAU] Feedback Cancellation Plugin

Johannes Kroll j-kroll at gmx.de
Sat Oct 22 23:21:27 UTC 2016

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 22:59:36 +0200
Giso Grimm <gg3137 at vegri.net> wrote:

> On 10/22/2016 08:19 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>  [...]
>  [...]
>  [...]
>
> And this is without any delay in signal processing. Any additional delay
> in the signal processing will increase the density of in-phase
> frequencies, thus minimizing the processing delay might increase stability.

I try to run with a Jack buffer size of 64 and 2 buffers at 48Khz,
creating a roundtrip latency of 5.3ms. I say I "try" because depending
on processing time spent in applications and their behaviour (some apps
don't seem to be written with RT-safety in mind...), I have to switch
to higher block size sometimes.