[LAU] Look ma, I'm in the paper :)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:02:09 UTC 2016

Interesting, I don't see it in my email.

I will post a link to it. It is a very big work, I am working on it since
July already. I did put together a quick post on Linux adoption, which
might be relevant to the unfortunate propaganda piece of some of the free
software community (obviously, not all, many people in the community do not
do any propaganda and are just developing software and enjoying their time
with technology).

http://louigiverona.com/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_badarg

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 10:52 PM, jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 22:37:15 +0100
> Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I actually did not receive fred's reply. Maybe it was sent only to
> > jonetsu?
>
> No, it was sent to LAU.
>
> BTW, please post the link to your article when it'll be done.
>

> --
> NP: "The 16 F_king Years Anniversary Session" - Kruder & Dorfmeister

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/