[LAU] [music] How foolish - jam12

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Thu Sep 1 16:34:01 UTC 2016

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 07:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
Len Ovens <len at ovenwerks.net> wrote:

>   On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 21:36:22 -0400
>   "jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> > Enjoy.  Possibly loud.
>
> Yes, Loud sounds good. Though still enjoyable at lower volume too.

Thanks.  I'm currently following an interesting course on mixing.  Since
I know so little about this other than gut feeling, it's nice to have
some technical basis to fall back to, or rather to start a mix with.
Hence the 'foolish' part of the subject: I should at least do a mix
before presenting something.  As it is, it only has volumes and some EQ
adjusted to get it going through sketching, nothing more.  I have
quite a few in the same style, waiting for proper further development.

Apart from arranging and mixing, finding titles is not easy.  That, and
finding 'tags' or a category to put pieces in.  This piece for instance
is not ambient, not alternative, not rock, not world, not electronica,
what could it possibly be ? :)

Cheers.