[LAU] new SuperFuzz LV2 plugin

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Fri Sep 2 04:38:15 UTC 2016

Hi Gian

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad if my work is appreciated.

As a note to the SuperFuzz, I've now removed the GxSuperFuzzTrim.lv2
repository and have add the trim parameter to GxSuperFuzz.lv2

Usually the trim pot is in the housing, and is of the kind "set and
forget". But for the digital version, there is no housing were we could
put it, so, I made it a "normal" parameter.

regards

hermann