[LAU] LADSPA Plugins from ALSA,would like some help, please !

bricolodu jean.beauve at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:35:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm almost done, I'm learning but slowly...

I finally made everything working but I lack a mixer that work to make the
first real test.

I want a kind of BassMax on a mono speaker.
I first split the stereo into two mono channels
then, I apply a low pass on one the Left channel
Then, I apply a shifter (overtone one octave) on the left filtered channel
Then, I mix both channels

Here under my asound.conf

Why does my final mixer doesn't work ???

Is there a way to generate more harmonics (2nd, 3rd, 4th, ) I could only do
2nd

Best regards,
Jean

/pcm.!default {
  type plug;
  slave.pcm BassMax;
  slave.channels 2 #To get MONO out from Left & Right Channel)
  ttable.0.0 0.5
  ttable.1.0 0.5
  ttable.0.1 0.5
  ttable.1.1 0.5
}

pcm.BassMax {
    type ladspa
    slave Mix
    path "/usr/lib/ladspa"
    channels 2
    plugins {
        0 {
            id 1098 # Identity (Audio) (1098/identity_audio)
            policy duplicate # Keep Left Channel unchanged
            input.bindings.0 "Input";
            output.bindings.0 "Output";
        }
        1 {
            id 1672 # 4 Pole Low-Pass Filter with Resonance (FCRCIA)
(1672/lp4p$
            policy none # Apply Low Pass Filter to subwoofer mon$
            input.bindings.0 "Input";
            output.bindings.0 "Output";
            input {
                controls [ 200 2 ]
            }
        }
        2 {
            id 1220 # Overtone (Harmonics Generator)
            policy none # Apply Overtone to subwoofer mono Mix
            input.bindings.0 "Input";
            output.bindings.0 "Output";
            input {
                controls [ 1 -1 0 1 0.2 -1 -1 1 -1 -1 ]
            }
        }
    }
}

pcm.mix {
    type plug;
    slave.pcm "plughw:0,0"
    slave.channels 2
    ttable {
        0.0 0.5 # left channel = mono mix left and right$
        1.0 0.5 # ... 50/50
#        0.1 0 # Right channel = null
    }
}/