[LAU] Music Made With Linux - Evergreen - I'll Get To You

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Thu Sep 8 16:10:28 UTC 2016

Will,

As usual your time and comments are much appreciated! :)

On this project I really gave the guys free reign on everything including
the mastering, their impression after several listens and versions on
various earbud, car and home stereo systems was to have the bass there. My
own personal preference was to have it a bit louder and let that big 26"
kick drum and bass represent but in the end the 'customer is always right'
:). I'll mention that to them before the actual full final EP tracks are
submitted in case there is a re-think. You honesty is valued, thanks!

Glen