[LAU] Music Made With Linux - Evergreen - I'll Get To You

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Fri Sep 9 04:49:33 UTC 2016

Thanks Ffanci!

I appreciate you taking time to listen and comment.:)

Mixing is indeed highly subjective, I have gleaned from this experience
that mixing is really not an appropriate committee activity. Many of my
personal gut instincts have been echoed here and elsewhere by listeners
whose opinions I value. In any future projects I will encourage writers to
write, players to play and leave the mixing to the mixer! lol

Best Regards, Glen