[LAU] Music Made With Linux - Evergreen - I'll Get To You

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Sat Sep 10 15:28:31 UTC 2016

Hi Len!

Thanks very much for the comments (and the trip down memory lane !). Some
nice productions in your list. I think the bass guitar is adequately mixed
but if I get an opportunity for a remix before the actual EP is minted
I'll pull up the bass drum a tiny bit.

Nice to get some perspective from a bass player, you guys are often the
stoics of the band, :)

Best Regards, Glen