[LAU] Tutorial: viral and gratis ads for your musical app

Tito Latini tito.01beta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:30:19 UTC 2016

Hi!

today I want to share a "new" strategy to push the name of your app
inside the neural patterns of many musicians around the world!
Yeeeeah, a free lesson about brain washing!./._

[applause here is recommended]

The first step is to create a musical application (it also works with
non musical apps), for example a sequencer called "Mazzan Colle".

The second step is to create an auxiliary application to hide
the advertising, for example "Mazzan Collega".

Mazzan Collega is not a classic plugin for other applications but a
no-kiss-but-easy, one-button, no no-button, no computer,
no-martini-no-party, large-smile, indispensable utility for all the
modern peoples around the world!

["oooooooh" is recommended]

Quasi done.

If a program uses Mazzan Collega, it's important to show

    Mazzan Collega      [Enabled]

with M and C uppercase. Remember, we want the neural mapping:

    Mazzan Collega -> Mazzan Colle

don't write "mazzan collega" or "mazzancollega" because the effect is
attenuated. "MAZZAN COLLEGA" is rarely good, for example with a little
LCD display:

    PIGS ON THE WING      [Y]
    MAZZAN COLLEGA        [Y]
    BRAIN WASHING MACHINE [Y]

Note: if Mazzan Collega is used to communicate with other devices
through a network, don't write a protocol and don't try to ask the
standardization as RFC! Are you crazy? Write a public API, so the
users visit your web page:

    Mazzan Collega -> API -> Mazzan Colle web page

and to update the API:

    Mazzan Collega API update -> Mazzan Colle web page

In this case (networking) try to avoid Mazzan Collega API for netcat :)

Warning: not all the persons are aligned and perhaps you'll receive critics.