[LAU] Being back

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Sep 19 14:25:41 UTC 2016

In Sep 19 A.D. 2016 Dave Phillips scripsit:
> And what have you been up to musically ? Any new
> recordings/compositions/software ?
Nothing much, I'm afraid. A few pieces, which I have released here, in a
quite fanciful way - so to speak.

Currently I'm enjoying Yoshimi's way to commandline. Wow, Yoshimi is
superb! Just powerful! Fascinating! But it's also a little intimidating.
The other passion has been Csound and the joys of UDOs. I can see a lot
of potential in that.

Currently, other things must take up more time and priority though. :)

Best wishes,
       Jeanette