[LAU] yoshimi, zyn and Ardour

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Sep 20 16:12:28 UTC 2016

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 08:47:14 -0400
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> I would not impose that on SW designers and developers, for the simple
> reason that there's no solid use case supporting the benefits of having
> multiple windows per application.

I'm unaware of any solid use case not supporting...
Or has there been some extensive study that I'm not aware of?

It's all this 'choice' that's the problem isn't it/ Quite unnecessary.

Why can't 'consumers' accept there only needs to be one music application that
has the best features of all of them (as decided by the international features
committee).

Lets save the developers even more effort. Why do we need all these different
operating systems? Surely by now the experts have worked out what is the best.

While we're at it, just how many different computing devices do we *really*
need? It all just causes worry and confusion for the 'consumers'.

Need I (not a consumer) continue?

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk