[LAU] Granular synthesis?

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Sep 23 07:27:38 UTC 2016

In Sep 23 A.D. 2016 Daniel Swärd scripsit:
> Ok, so I should see if csound might work. Thanks. :-)
Sorry, that might have come over badly. The examples provided by Iain
have the look and feel of standalone synths with all the usual controls.
And, if there were plugins built with Cabbage these would be normal
plugins, which just need Csound in the background.

Hm, I know that Csound may sound frightening, have you tried kvr:
http://www.kvraudio.com
They probably hold the largest collection of free and commercial plugins
of all types. Last time I looked, they even had LV2 plugins. :)

Best wishes,
Jeanette