[LAU] [Music] Ei N'yawei

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 25 21:22:11 UTC 2016

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:25:38 +0200 (CEST)
"J. C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> In Sep 25 A.D. 2016 jonetsu at teksavvy.com scripsit:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/einyawei

> I prefer the more acoustic elements in this version, although the bass
> somehow peaks out at an almost disturbing angle.

>> The remix:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/einyawei-rmx

> This sounds much more oneiric. Sometimes so serene, but with menacing
> inklings round the corner. Very evocative.

> I like some of the atmospheric synth sounds in the background.

Thanks for the comments !

I unfortunately did not listen at a high volume before posting.  I'm
afraid the remix does not fare well.  It's way too much up front,
especially the drums.  It should be mostly located way behind the
speakers.

At moderate or low volumes, it's OK though.

Cheers.