[LAU] new (LV2) Analogue Bass Pre Amp Simulation

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Mon Sep 26 11:48:37 UTC 2016

Hi Yann

No, there are no plans to integrate it ( or one of my other plugs on
github) into guitarix. I'm myself use them in LV2 format in guitarix,
integrate them, would double up the maintenance work, and, for my taste,
guitarix is already grown to much.

In opposite I think about to remove some plugs from guitarix to clear
the situation a bit.

regards

hermann