[LAU] Linux automatic startup question

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Sat Apr 1 13:36:44 UTC 2017

Am 01.04.2017 um 11:20 schrieb john gibby:
>I have QjackCtl configured to startup automatically.

How/From where is QjackCtl started?

> This crossover_3chan
> script works fine when I run it manually, but for some reason, running
> it within the QjactCtl startup script is not working.

> crossover_3chan &

I assume the script has executable rights?

Try to use the following line in your QjackCtl post start script to
write the error output from (calling) the script to a file:

/path/to/crossover_3chan > /tmp/crossover_3chan.log 2>&1

Maybe that will give you a better indication of what is going wrong.

Chris