[LAU] Close, but no cigar

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Apr 1 21:01:25 UTC 2017

On Sat,  1 Apr 2017 22:32:25 +0200 (CEST), karl at aspodata.se wrote:
>Ralf Mandorf:
>> Regarding http://www.hillschmidt.de/gbr/sternenzeit.htm
>> 22/02/2222 22:22:22 +0200 this is
>>
>> stardate -100854.98027650919
>> How should we "interpret" 22/2/2222?
>
>Trust your hillschmidt, that date is prehistoric, use bc:
>
>$ echo 22/2/2222 | bc -l
>.00495049504950495049

Thank you,

unfortunately I suspect that I was mistaken. More likely a blackhole
doesn't cause feedback between dimensions. It more likely sucks as much
as it could and only releases some completely ripped information it
wasn't able to gulp.

IMO we even shouldn't focus on /dev/wormhole. However, there are
evidences that some scientists who missed teen games, such as "spin the
bottle", compensates sexual frustration by completely self-explaining
math. IOW my guess is, that math is "just" a part of the nature, that
can't explain the whole nature. IOW even the wormhole more likely is
some kind of off odd wanking, to compensate oppressed sexuality.

Even S.H. is just a brand, that has completely nothing to do with
objective science.