[LAU] Linux Audio: An overview

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Apr 3 17:12:25 UTC 2017

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:05:23 +0200
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone!
>
> A while back I wrote an article, an overview of Linux Audio. Posting it
> here, just in case people will find it of interest. Do read the disclaimer,
> *this article is but my personal opinion ;)*

I find this disappointingly negative, but the only thing I really take exception
to is the idea that few musicians understand the hardward/software.

I know quite a number of people who are either currently or retired professional
recording engineers, broadcast enginners,  electronic engineers, sound designers
and DJs.

All of them can, and do play at least one instrument well. Several are
multi-instrumentalists.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk